An English Attack User Account is made available via an account username and password. The account username is the User identifier.
The account remains the property of English Attack!. The User is granted only a right of access to the service, via the User Account that is created for that User.
The first and last names are not made public.
To create a User Account, the User must enter the following information:
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth
- Country of residence
- Mother tongue
The management by a User of his User Account is only done on www.english-attack.com.
The username and password allows the User to access the features of www.english-attack.com. The personal data provided during registration must be accurate, verifiable, complete and current. A personal and valid e-mail address must be entered, as it will be used to validate the account via e-mail.
The first time the User buys an English Attack! subscription, his or her User Account passes to Premium status, at which time – at the time of the first purchase of a subscription – the User will be asked to provide the following additional information:
- first and last name
The user must inform English Attack! of any change in this information, such as a change of address or e-mail address.
To be valid, the User Account username must comply with these rules:
- It must correspond to a pronounceable word (e.g the word “xvnritg” is invalid).
- It must not have any sexual or pornographic meaning
- It must not be associated with a political orientation, ethnicity, religion, or community
- It must not be vulgar or insulting
- It must not contain your name and / or surname
- It must not match or imitate a registered trademark
- It must not evoke a narcotic product or other substance forbidden by law
- It must not resemble or mimic character names associated with English Attack! (e.g. “Booster”)
- It must not mimic or resemble the name of a moderator, a staff member or employee of English Attack!
- It must not be formulated in any form as to circumvent the rules listed above.
The User is solely responsible for preserving the confidentiality of his or her password and agrees not to communicate the password, at any time whatsoever, to any other person, or to use any other person to use the User Account, the username or password.
English Attack! cannot be held liable for any damage to their User Account, or to a User’s computer, as a result of losing or sharing the password of that Account.